Monday, December 12, 2011

I've Got a Story to Tell...

Recently I've been considering ways to re-invent the BlakeVic image. How to capture the essence of what I do best within the parameters of my website. What I've determined is a work in progress, but involves sharing my life experience and opinions. 

I've added a new feature at blakevic.com as an outlet to express myself.

With a focus on positive living, motivation and a passion for pop culture, music & sports it's my intention to provide brief anecdotes for my followers.

Below is a sample of my first post... 
Stay tuned for more unique and passionate perspectives.

It's BlakeVic, and I've got a story to tell...

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. I'm heading back to GR this weekend, we need to make something happen over break.

    ReplyDelete