Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Inspire Me.


For many years people have told me that I should consider a career as a motivational speaker.

It makes sense, I believe many of my strengths are qualities that a good speaker embodies.

Not only do I enjoy engaging a crowd, but I have a story which I'm passionate about. Plus, many of the professions I've considered at one time or another (teacher, writer, coach & personal trainer) would benefit me in this career.

So why did I go to college to attain a business degree? I don't particularly like business, and I've never thought of myself as a 'nine to five' guy.

I've come to the realization that college was an opportunity to prove I could accomplish a bachelors degree, as much as it was about opening a door to a career in business.

After struggling to find full-time work I'm wondering if depending on someone for a job is worth my while, and beginning to believe my best option is as an entrepreneur marketing my story.

The circumstances in my life and belief that I experienced the things I did for a reason have me inspired to pursue this opportunity...

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment