Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Get Fit!



I really enjoy exercise - it's therapeutic and constructively addicting. As long as your not excessive, eat right and get plenty of rest, it's a constructive habit.  

Regardless of your motivation, staying fit should be important to all able bodies people because of the positive side effects it offers. Thus, exercise should be something we make an effort t do on a daily basis. 

But what about when your away from home?

Being away from home can always offer a challenge when it comes to following your routine or even establishing a new one while your away. It's important to remember that boredom during a workout is very common and that varying your exercise is a great way to stay consistent.

That is one reason that I'm enjoying my altered routine here in Greenville, SC.

I've had the opportunity to workout at a new gym, with different equipment and a slightly variated approach to staying in shape. It's been great because the newness in my routine has provided a different drive than I'm normally used to. That drive has also confused my body and given it something different than it's used to. 

Since being in Greenville I've received many compliments on how strong, cut and well conditioned I look. I attribute my progress and achievements to my personal efforts in and out of the gym. I feel great and in large part that is due to the way I care for my body with exercise, food and rest.

For all of you who are on the fence about working out, I encourage you to give it a try. No, It's not going to be easy. It's a lot of hard work but the payoff is incredible. Exercise is the key to strong mental and physical health. It will improve your attitude, relationships and approach toward life. 

Get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment